Pain Upper Left Abdomen Whats Wrong Late On Period, On And Off Cramping Pain In Upper Left Abdomen?

Late on period, on and off cramping pain in upper left abdomen? - pain upper left abdomen whats wrong

So, I'm late for my period, my last period (on March 2, is April 2), and wondered what was going on. I had cramps about 2 weeks and that at the moment when the ovum have been published or whatever it was normal, I'm bloated and I have been higher, leading to the time I did my time and I had some more pain in the abdomen -- said the upper left - the last days. These are all symptoms of menstruation, so ... Why am I not menstruation? I am not pregnant (I have a daughter when I became pregnant with her had at least one implantation bleeding) I tried to drink a cup of ginger tea, do not. I am very stressed out and I wonder if this may be, but I know that my mother has a history of ovarian cysts, so I have when I was a miracle? But I think it's because they both have very difficult times, it is explained by the cyst, I've never caused a period of delay, but I have no idea.

I also get stabbing pains from time to time in mand stomach, my daughter was 8 months and I remember when I was pregnant with her, but when I told the doctor about 6 or 7 months, nothing has been said, so I think that it is not important.

If someone can help, that would be great, I'm very frustrated, and it is confusing!

3 comments:

jessica h said...

I have poly cystic ovaries and endometriosis. My time may be irregular, sometimes. After my second child, my day completely changed. Everything was out of the Wack flows over time, and convulsions. A pregnancy test at home if that is negative and you still have concerns talk with your doctor or your nurse.

Kirstie said...

long and short of it --

Go see a doctor

Cysts are not pleasant, and if theres even a small chance to have one, you should be tested.

Hallzy9 said...

Perhaps Prego, and perhaps his right to life.

Post a Comment