Old Town Pet Resort Alexandria An Old Farmer Went To Town To See A Movie . . . . . . . . . . . .?

An old farmer went to town to see a movie . . . . . . . . . . . .? - old town pet resort alexandria

The ticket girl said, "Lord, what on your shoulder?
The old farmer said: "It is my pet rooster, Chuckie. Wherever I go, Chuckie goes."
"Sorry, sir," said the ticket girl, "We can not allow the animals in the theater. Not even a pet rooster.
The old farmer went down around the corner and chicken stuffed his pants. He returned to the cabin, bought a ticket and went to the theater.
He sat down next to two sisters in the emergency room old name Mildred and Marge. The movie started and the chicken has started to squirm. The old farmer from the United Nations was able to zip his pants on his head and Chuckie the film.
"Marge," whispered Mildred.
"What?" Said Marge.
"I think the man next to me is a pervert."
"How do you say that? Margin calls.
"He opened his pants and his cause," whispered Mildred.
"Well, I do not worry," said Marge, "At our age is not something we have not seen before. "
"Yes," said Mildred, "but he eats my popcorn!
Boom Boom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment