Used Motor Homes Would An Older Used Motor Home Be A Good Investment?

Would an older used motor home be a good investment? - used motor homes

My husband and I recently retired. Both were in positions where they are our pensions, which could in 30 years - they are 56th I've always dreamed of doing while traveling in a large caravan, and see what we wanted. With the economy as it is, I wonder if this is a good investment in buying a home used motor. There is no way we could afford a new one. We have 3 grandchildren and I would rather start as well. We all know that gas is expensive. Does anyone rent an idea of this site? Resting on the main roads have parking for the auto-tipping of waste, drinking water, etc., or it's just a KOA park or the other? We've seen some on E-Bay, which is approximately 10 years, with around 40-50,000 miles in areas close to us. I really need your advice. My husband does not want to simply switch to places such as shopping, etc., where you feel there is no motivation. However, it would really travel and the many parts of our beautiful country. But we want to fear wI will not do in the situation that it is. Children In addition, if we wait too long, he is too old and older will be grown. With gas prices, we consider a class C, but had no idea of MPG. I have only said that varies. Please someone respond and help us. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment