Shortness Of Breath Gallstones Has Anyone Ever Developed Gallstones After Pregnancy?

Has anyone ever developed gallstones after pregnancy? - shortness of breath gallstones

I think they developed gallstones or during pregnancy or recently .. I go to the doctor this week, but I wonder if any other mother had problems with them? I have recenty lost my baby weight within 3 months, about 30 pounds ... I also have a family history of gallbladder problems in my family, my mother and my grandmother had theres out ... I have a dull pain, pain in my right rib and back. I also have nausea (especially after meals) I have a little shortness of breath, if .. I know these are all symptoms of gallstones.Has anyone had this happen to them or advice, such as nutrition or pain until my doctor appointment ... That, s very uncomfortable, but I said, it is usual, no one had these symptoms?

0 comments:

Post a Comment