Before And After Bulimia Photo In The Uk?

In the Uk? - before and after bulimia photo

As in the United Kingdom? I come early and sorta want to sketch what they committed to. What are the two not in the region? My friend told me that I should take off about 15 pounds before you get it because you hate fat people connected to my photo, please let me know when you imagine it. I was very shocked because I just get more bulimia, and he told me, I felt really bad for not going after the trip as planned, but I suppose if you need here is true.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26608873 @ N07 /

2 comments:

BeccaK said...

Hello KJ

I do not even know to look at the photos before answering the question because the answer would be the same if you weigh 80 pounds, 120 pounds or 180 pounds! It is really stupid of your friend suggest you to lose weight before they need here on vacation, not you.

There is an outcry in the British press about obesity as a quarter of British adults are overweight, obviously. Maybe your friend has taken up to this point. However, what you weigh or what you do not seem to affect your holiday at all. We do not hate us fat people, and people will be fine with you wherever you go.

I wish you a happy holiday, and done well to get more bulimia.

Baldy Coyote said...

I can not do and say we do not know if the UK is headed. As for the picture you probably need to lose weight in a very attractive appearance, as it goes and Woo Hoo IM now on level 3: P: P

Post a Comment