Fotos De. Disney Help With Spanish Please?

Help with spanish please? - fotos de. disney

I need to translate the text into English, please, I do not understand Spanish. Thanks

If I won the lottery, I was in Florida, USA, Florida to find that I had known I would have been on the beach in Miami Beach
if he had been on the beach in Miami Beach, I would in a hotel with five stars if I had stayed the night in a five-star hotel have a celebrity
If I had known that the famous Disney World have taken if I Disney I had a Mickey and Minnie and Cinderella's Castle,
when I was in the Cinderella Castle, I loved the fireworks,
when the fireworkss, I have pictures,
If I had shown pictures that I could face my family
when I showed them pictures of my family, she had published in the magazine when it was published in the newspaper, I would be famous.
If I am famous in Hollywood would hire me if I am employed in Hollywood, I would save many Disney movies, so I added Disney films in Hollywood in Miami, where I go when I need to do have, not the lottery obtained

1 comments:

Aida said...

If I won the lottery, I would go to Florida in the United States if I am, I went to Florida on the beach in Miami Beach, he had been on the beaches of Miami Beach, I would have stayed in a hotel five stars when I was in is a hotel with five stars had been met someone famous if he'd ever met anyone famous, I have been to Disney World when he was at Disney, I met Mickey, Minnie and Cinderella Castle, where I had been the Cinderella Castle, I saw the fireworks, I saw the lights of fireworks I have pictures, so I took photos of my family was able to show where I showed the pictures of my family that in the newspaper, if not published in the Official JournalPaper, I want to be famous. When I am famous, I contract in Hollywood, if I contract in Hollywood, I would make many Disney movies when you do the Disney films in Hollywood, I would to Miami, when I want to try so not really the to win a lottery.

Post a Comment