Can They Reject Car Loan After You Signed Paper Work Cosigner Question On Car Loan?

Cosigner question on car loan? - can they reject car loan after you signed paper work

Next week, do plan on a Honda 08 for about $ 20,000. My credit is far from the big, 570, but my parents have offered CoSign. My mother has an impressive 750 + Credit is not. My stepfather is the one who must sign for me, but your credit card will be around 680th Does your credit score is enough for me CoSign? And if not, can my parents CoSign together, since my mother has great merit, but because my stepfather was at work? (Well, I'm one year) 32k, 66k income, including my husband. I just want to be ready because when I get rejected I have a pint of ice cream in hand. :-) Information or a first-hand experience please! Thanks for the answers!

3 comments:

costmang said...

With today's time of financial difficulties, automobile manufacturers are willing to sell cars. I know a value of 680 is considered very good in the world today and I am personally auto loans with low values. The only question that can be found, is an interest rate higher.

Billie said...

He is married, but he must co-sign for you, Mama? " Grow up you save your money and pay cash for their car.

newly preg said...

Sorry, but this is a bad idea. First, the new cars are a waste of money - on-site by Dave Ramsey. It was depreciate significantly the time to sell the lot. Secondly, is married. Why not sign your husband also co-? Please note that your cooperation with parents to sign it limits their access to resources available and the time they are late with a single payment, which have a negative impact on your honor, and not just yours. You do not need to look at the new cars with a credit score of 570th Sorry, but this is the reality. Looking for a reliable used, you can afford it, regardless.

Post a Comment